Leading up to the return of live sports, Rogers Sports & Media is thrilled to share with you the opportunity to offer Sportsnet 360 in Free Preview for your subscriber base from June 15th through to July 31.
With leagues planning their return to play, the appetite for sports content has never been higher. As the anticipation continues to build, Sportsnet 360 will be offering viewers some of the only live sports content currently available as well as compelling complimentary content that will get sports fans excited for the much anticipated return of the major sports leagues.
During the Free Preview, SN360 will offer viewers live content as well as a selection of original new programs, including:
- A full slate of WWE coverage throughout June with live weekly episodes of Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown. 360’s WWE coverage includes new weekly episodes of NXT, Main Event and This Week in WWE.
- Two original titles: Ride Along and Broken Skull Sessions. Ride Along brings you behind-the-scenes with your favourite WWE Superstars as they prepare for their upcoming matches. Broken Skull Sessions stars one of the biggest names in sports entertainment history, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Stone Cold gets up close and personal with some of the all-time greats with his extended one-on-one interviews (ranging from 60 to 90-minutes each).
- Two daily live shows: Follow the Money and Tim & Sid will keep fans up to date on everything happening across the sports landscape as leagues and teams ramp up for their return. Follow the Money’s Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard combine their knowledge of sports and pop culture for the perfect show to start your day. Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro bring their unique style and high-profile interviews to provide fans with their special brand of edutainment.
- NHL Classics and NHL Rewind: highlighting some of the biggest games of all-time
- Stanley Cup Champions: a docuseries looking back at each Stanley Cup winner with behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and stories from the people, players and coaches who were part of NHL history.